Monday, November 29, 2010

Baptism and Turkey Bowls

Hey Daddy and Mommie,
 
I know i didn't say much last week... but its all good right? I was able to baptize Zak. i will send pictures of it soon.  i forgot my camera and i don't have a way to upload it. i will figure it out. I had a good time on thanksgiving, played Xbox, watched Toy story 3, played Quarterback in a multi singles ward turkey bowl and i had like 25 touchdowns..(through the course of like 5 games).? which was alot... they were asking me if i played for a team back home.. I told them NOT YET!!! ahahaahaha we played tackle and i got rocked a few times but it was way fun.

You let the missionaries over for dinner!!?? thats cool.. I get treated alright here so i guess i'll allow it. Oh man sweet pork and tortillas! nice! lets just say i am not as picky anymore with food.. i just eat whatever now.. except if it is meat and it has a tendon in it or what not.. other then that. whateva!
 
Regarding my Trio... I am going to pull the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all card"
I am not having a good time with it. Oh well.. God knows my limits better then me.

i had a pretty good week and i am trying to get over my homesickness.. but i love you guys and as long as you guys are blessed while i am gone and doing well, i don't need to worry.
 
Have a great week,
 -Elder Ballif