Monday, November 15, 2010

Moved and got a Little Homesick

Hey hey!!!
 
How are you doing my loves!?

Oh well, this last week got a little tough for me, because i am finally starting to really miss you guys. Well i have always missed you guys but this week i have noticed the reasons why---but i am growing and learning and that is why i enjoy it.

My week is going pretty good. the baptism got delayed.. i moved in with some members.. (414 Lonebrook Ct. SE Salem OR 97302) is my New Address!!!!
 
Anyways to answer your questions: I love the new investigator. Her name is Kimberly Caldwell, it is the lady with the two birds and three dogs. Her and her husband are way cool. Yeah, we went and visited them that last week and talked to her about her reading in the Book of Mormon and answered her questions, i enjoyed it.
 
The baptism got set back till the 27th of November.. we had a busy week and had to reschedule it.
 
We did move--we moved in with members and it isn't in their basement. its upstairs right next to them, we have the same entrance, the same kitchen, the same fridge, i don't know how it will work exactly. we moved in their saturday and are just feeling it out. I like the temperture in their house better though because in the apartment everything was damp and i was not a fan of that. the ADDRESS IS: 
 
::::::::::: 414 Lonebrook Ct. SE, Salem OR 97302 :::::::::::
 
I am staying somewhat active. the one perk that living with members has is i get to use their weights. but they aren't even that good. but oh well it is workout equipment and i play basketball on occasion.. i am the best player in my zone.. but that isn't saying a whole lot  :) but still their are alot of guys in my zone. 
 
i ride my bike quite a bit.. i am not sure how much i go per day but i would say about 5 miles a day.. but that is because anywhere it is too far we have some missionaries that have a full car area drive us there.
 
I eat dinner every night!!! we send a calender around every week and it gets around.. some of the experiences we have at dinner make me grateful for the blessings we have as a family.
 
I like the new testiment.. i haven't read as much as usual but i will get back on that.. 
 
That is crazy that Cameron would push his brother! why would he do that?! he wouldn't have done that if i was there and he felt the love from me. but i am glad Carsen is ok! i love them!
 
well... i love you so much and i hope you are having a good day and i hope you have a good WEEK!  Tell ryan next time he emails me, i don't want half of his vocab to be HAM DOG. he tells me very little--i want more info.
 
i love you and miss you dearly.
 
- Elder Ballif