Monday, November 22, 2010

Limited time to write this week- Companionship Change-TRIO

hey dad,
 
this week was a little better, although we got a new companion so we are in a trio now............ and we live in a little room with 3 guys and one bathroom. 

The lord must know how strong i am better then me because me and this new guy clash. I am not a fan. but i will make an extra effort to befriend him. Talking bad isn't helping my public image. :) 

But i don't have much time to write this week. i heard about byu, i might get to see some of the BYU-Utah game next saturday and someone was watching the Jazz-Trailblazer game when i was there so i saw some of it!!!!! they were all rooting against me and my jazz and we showed them.. CJ was way sweet!! 7-10 three pointers. i don't like raja bell..... but i like the rest of them except Kirilinko or however you spell it.. he needs to toughen up or get the heck out!!!! 

oh well i love you guys have a great week! send me something like the disney greatest hits so i can party with my new parents!
 
have a great week!
 
-Elder Ballif