Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Week

Hey Family, I hope everything is going very well for you all.

Happy Birthday to Brynlee and Ry Ry, I sent a little bit of my love to both of you honeys. :D

Elder Goodfellow and I had a good week, it was a little slow at first but it ended very well. I am glad that I am out here right now and Tyson told me that all the girls back home haven't changed since high school so I don't even feel like I am missing out too badly. I do miss you all very much and my good friends and the good times I have had at home. But I have had a lot of time to change and become a better person which I am happy about. I am also excited for Ryan to have this change because I can tell he acts a lot like I did before I left. But since I have had that change I have seen the error of my ways and I hope that happens for Ryan as well. We had a good pday today, we played some football and then we had a zone picnic. which was pretty fetch. (mean girls)

I have been remembering a lot of the Book of Mormon now.. I love when I read so much I can remember where everything is in the book. That happened to me when I read the New testament as well. My memory is definitely enhanced when I have the spirit.

We have a few people that we invited to baptism this week but they unfortunately they denied the opportunity for now, but I feel like once they are a little more prepared then we will have a better chance of getting a positive response.

My back is still hurting me and my bike is slowly falling apart... so I think I will be needing a little bit of cash to pay for some things to make my life a little easier.

I enjoyed the pictures of Brynlee's birthday, she sure is a cutie, I am gonna love babysitting Jenns munchkins when I get back.. and Ellie if Kim and Todd need a date night or something.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say..  I hope Mitt wins the Republican party vote! I wouldn't mind having the Elders of Israel save this country.

Have a great week, one love!

Elder Ballif