Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Under the Weather

Hey Family, I hope everything is going well, Things are going pretty good on my side.

We were both sick this week so the working was a little sparce but we did have Shandra and her daughter come to church. And that went really well despite the fact that it was fifth sunday and the high priests talked about family history for the last hour.. it was a little dry I must say. But other then that I thought it was a success.

The only bummer this week was that Elder Goodfellow thought it was a good idea to go and invite one of our investigators to set a baptismal date and totally got rejected.. but that is good too so we can know concerns and know what to focus on.


I don't have much else to say this week..

I love you and next week  I am sure I will have a lot more to talk about.

Love,
Elder Ballif