Monday, January 23, 2012

Set Baptismal Date with Shandra

Hey Family! I hope things are going well for the most part. I love you all so much and CANNOT WAIT TILL I CAN see you again! you guys are "my precious".

This week went pretty well, we have someone that has accepted a baptismal date for Feb 11th, her name is Shandra. And we also had 4 investigators come to church this Sunday which is actually pretty good for our ward here. (very good for our ward).

I am working on trying to become a better teacher and working on loving everyone, which is a very hard thing for me to do. I have become a little bit of a Self Perfectionist. Many people say that I have a lot of potential, So when I am not fully living up to it I get a little frustrated. But that is alright, I am only 20. So I have a long ways to work on myself. it'll be fun.

Anyways, I am reading the Book of Mormon right now. And I am trying to read Preach my Gospel a lot more. I am very grateful that I can be out here to learn and grow through reading the scriptures and prayer. God has blessed my mind that as I pray and have things on my mind and as I read I receive the answers that I need to uplift my soul.

I love you guys very much and I want to be the best Brother, Son, Uncle, Friend, Person I can be when I get home for you all. I want to have a wonderful family of my own, and be sealed in the Holy Temple of God. When I see the world for what it is and what it is doing to families here. I am so grateful for the gospel and the fact that you guys embrace the teachings because they truly lead to more happiness. And forward progression. I have seen many times out here that if the family would have been keeping the commandments they would have "prospered in the land".

I can't wait to see you all again,

Love, Elder Ballif