Monday, June 25, 2012

Little taste of a singles ward

Hey Family! I hope you guys are doing wonderful. So some wild news for you, I am in Eugene now and will be there until I head home. I am serving for the last 10 days with the Eugene Zone Leaders: Elder Pututua (my #1 love) and Elder Thompson who was on my football team sophomore year at Davis. They cover the Eugene young single adult ward and I am very excited because I have really wanted a chance to serve in a singles ward. And now I get a little taste.

That is awesome that Ryan sent his papers in! It's going to be a great learning experience for him as it has been for me. I am going to make a soft guess that he will be going foreign but I can't put my finger on where. Ryan is a very unique boy, like myself but I think he will grow more in a different country. Maybe he will go to Japan...?

I have been reading the Book of Mormon lately, I stopped reading it for a while and just read church books like Jesus the Christ, but I missed that feeling that comes from reading the BOM so I decided to continue it again, I am in Alma.. I believe it is chapter 25 or so. I love Alma, he is my role model. Him and Shiz from Ether.... good stuff.  

The Church is true, God knows us personally and wants to help us if we but ask and try and help him to help us, he knows what each of us are going through and through our Elder brothers Atonement we can do anything we need to do!

I love you guys, I am excited to see you all and will see you next week!!

<3 Elder Ballif <3