Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The book is blue and the church is true

Hey Family, i love you all! hope you had a fantastic week.

thanks for the info about the flight and all that jazz. At least I know that "I will have plenty of time to pack". (I will be packed about 3 days before the day I leave) But its all good. 

Well we saw the Arnold's last week on Thursday with our ward mission leader and that went great! they are just great people and I will miss them when I leave. I really hope things can work out for them and they can get baptized before I go. I would love to baptize them. But I am just being patient and hoping it will work out no matter what! 

Elder Mcmakin and I are getting along great. He is a # 1 Stunner. We are having fun and working hard and we just hope and pray the Lord will bless us with some wonderful miracles like I know he can and already has with us. We have a lot of appointments set up with people in the next few days so next week should have a lot more information with our investigators but for now I don't have much to tell you other then we have been tracting and trying to contact less actives and part member families all week.. but things feel good here and I love the support we are getting from the ward and all the great people here in Redmond. 

One cool thing was we had interviews with the mission president yesterday and those went great. He told me that we have grown close these several months and he hopes that continues after this mission is over. (I dunno what that even means)

Anyways, 

the book is blue the church is true,

the Savior DOES live and God does answers heartfelt prayers.

Have a good week!

love, Elder Ballif