Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sick and Things


Hey Family, I hope everything is going very well for all of you.

So about last week... ha ha the honest truth is that I was typing an email to you guys and I had to go do something but it took a long time and I couldn't remember if I finished and sent the email. And I didn't finish it.. so I will just have to make it up to you by being extra wonderful when you see me on Skype next Sunday at around 4:15-4:30pm.

Anyways, this week was a little slow... Larry and Cheryl are out of town until around Thursday this week so we haven't been able to meet with them at all. And I was sick for last Saturday and Sunday.. But I got a lot of reading done. I read the rest of Alma and now on to the less battle-filled Helaman.

I can't wait to see all of you on Sunday, that will be a very special time for me because I have been thinking about all of you a lot lately due to being sick and having more time on my hands than the usual. I can't wait to see all of you and to see Ellie and Brynlee and Cam and Carsen! we are going to have a five-way huge when I get back. I will even consider doing some free babysitting for a while when I get back! hehe not really I think I will do it for free from now on. But I don't really know what else to tell you. I just wish I could have teleported to Saint George so I could have spent my time with you guys. But whatever.. there will be plenty of time for that.

I love you guys! I will talk to you guys for about an Hr or 2 on Mother's day!