Monday, May 21, 2012

PUT IN SOME WORK!!

Hey Family, I hope you all had a good week!

Our week was pretty good. We found some new investigators, and Elder Mcmakin was actually sick saturday night and yesterday throwing up so that was pretty cray.

I wish I could have gone to the cabin with you guys... I am looking forward to getting to spend some good old fashion family time with all of you! It will be pretty Fetch. 

This last week we were challenged to work really hard this last stretch of our missions and we agreed to step up and PUT IN SOME WORK! 

We haven't been able to see the Arnolds for a while so we are going to have to try and see them this Thurs evening. My goal for the end of my mission is to have 3 baptisms before I head out and I am determined to get those! 

We just helped a non member family move out and they were really nice and bought us some pizza for helping them and they told us a cool story about their 5 year old son when he was a baby that is very similar to what happened to me when Dad gave me a blessing for my head. But it was his lungs that were having problems and the mothers brother had the Priesthood and gave him a blessing and he was instantly fine. It was a neat experience to hear them talk about it because they said it was because of the church that her son was alive. 

I just wanna let you all know that I love you very much and I am very excited for July!!!!! 

see you then! 

<3 Elder Ballif

P.s.- I asked my Mission President what specific day I would be getting home so I can let you know and he didn't answer my question at all............. he just said "sure".... which tells me that he didn't even pay attention to what I asked.