Monday, December 5, 2011

New Companion - Elder Gibson

Hey Family, I hope that you guys are doing well and having a good start to your holiday season.
That windstorm sounds crazy. I could have been like Marry Poppins out there. I hope that all of you guys are alright and safe.

This week I got my companion Elder Gibson.. I like him for the most part and I'm glad he is a hard worker.  

I got the packages, the cleats and the assortment of treats. That is terrible that you didn't get to make it to church. But service is the reason we go to church in the first place so that is understandable. Thank you all for that awesome picture that you guys took for me.. I am certainly "feelin" the love. And also Jenn that made my day those pictures and the things that your son said.. It makes me wanna "catch some gatas" with him and his brother. I am excited for Christmas so I can chit chat with you guys..   I love you guys and I am in Ether chapter 2 now and I really enjoy Mormon chapter 8 & 9... good stuff.


Have a good week I love you guys.

(: Elder Ballif :)