Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Investigators and Things picking up in Eugene

Hey Family,

I hope that you have had a good week, and you are all happy and healthy.

Elder Gibson and I are working hard and the Lord is blessing our work because of our Faith and Diligence. We found 5 new investigators this last week and our numbers were the best they have been since I have been in Eugene. I am pretty excited to have Elder Gibson, he is helping me to be 100% obedient and very hard working. We are currently at the mission home having Interviews with President and his wife and because we didn't get a chance yesterday they have allowed us to email really quickly.

My district is doing pretty good, some of them were transferred and I feel like the new members of the brotherhood (the district) will be good for the work.

We are going to try and set a baptismal date this week so we can get more ward trust and more dinners. ;)

This week is going to be a good one we are going to be teaching a bunch of new people and we are pretty good at teaching people together.

I love you guys and am thankful for the gifts that you have given me. And that package that was sent and my christmas presents. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you people.

The church is true.

I love you,

Elder Ballif

P.s. - For christmas I will call/ skype you guys at around 6:30pm (my time)