Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First Week as District Leader

Hey family,

I hope you guys are doing good. My first week as District Leader was a little stressful, lets just say I hope things improve quickly. I don't really know what God wants me to learn this transfer with the situation I have been put in... but I guess I will just deal with it.

I hope that you had a great birthday my momma... I sent something but it might not be there until either today or tomorrow, so a little late.. But better late then never has been a motto of mine for a while.

I love you very much and long for July 2012.. especially right now. Well, I don't really have anything else to say this week. I have been reading D&C, I am in the 66th Section I believe. But I might pause that and read the Pearl.

I love you guys,

Elder Ballif