Monday, October 17, 2011

New Companion and New Calling

Hey my wonderful loving family,

It sounds like you guys are doing well and having a good time. Thank you for your insights and thoughts, I love and do take into account what you all have to say. I have been working on being more teachable. I feel like I know that I am not perfect but then again sometimes I feel like I know best.. frankly, I need to break that ego of mine.

So about transfers, Elder Acuna is getting transferred to Bend. And I am getting a companion that is about to go home next month named Elder Redfern.

Also I have been called as a District Leader for the Santa Clara district in Eugene Oregon. I'm a little worried about some things but I have faith that God will help me as I trust him and do my best. He hasn't failed to disappoint yet.. ;)

The work here is going alright, we just got some referrals and we are working with a few investigators and less actives but nothing too dandy to report. My ward is cool too, my Ward Mission Leader is awesome. I like the members, and the area isn't so bad.

Just so you know, I am NOT getting a flu shot. That has not changed nor ever will change. If they got the nose spray I can consider it.

Well I love you guys and I pray for you all, night and day!

Happy Birthday to you all that have just had one, (Kim, and Ellie) and also Momma, You have a great birthday as well on the 22nd! I love you very much and I miss you like Jacob misses Bella................ what?????????!?

have a good week

(yes I just referenced Twilight...)

love,

Elder Ballif