Monday, October 3, 2011

He is Alive!

Hey family,


I hope you guys are doing well! Sorry for the inconsistency of my emailing.. our computer access was very faulty, but we have figured it out so it should not be an issue
anymore.


I am glad you guys had fun at Fish lake, that sounded like a blast! unfortunately I don't think I grew up like fishing too much so trying to get me to go with you guys
will be quite a treat. You guys could bribe me... just a thought. ;)


Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed conference! I know I enjoyed all 10 hours of it. I really enjoyed the Saturday afternoon session. I really liked Elder Uchtdorf's talk.
(about potential)


I got to see the end of the BYU v Utah State game which was quite a journey.. I feel like from what I saw that Jake Heaps is still too young, And that Ryley is a better leader for them this year.. but I'm sure they will be playing Jake Heaps as the starter and he will do marginal like he has been I have heard--so whatever.


We are doing well, we are not hurt or anything. We are getting along famously actually, He is a very nice man child. The only thing that is really frustrating me at the moment is that I can't seem to set up Basketball any of the weeks I have been here except the first and we have the biggest zone in the mission, it makes me want to go climb Mount Hood and cry and punch dance my rage on the top of those rigorously treacherous slopes. Or get a an Ice cream cone.. both would work.


I usually get to go play some ball and it gets my mind off of the other things.. but not here. It hurts my soul. Basketball is what balances out my Ying and Yang! and my zen. Sorry I just got done reading the Art of War. Perfect reading for a missionary! ;)


Anyways I love yall and I pray that God is watching over you all.

Elder Ballif!