Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th

My loving family,

I hope and pray that you guys are having a good time without me, i know it must be pretty hard considering how wonderful I am.. But lucky for you guys you only have to wait another 367 days for me to return. ; )

Thats awesome that you guys could have another awesome get together! i remember how much i loved those. i probably miss those the most. ;)

Me and my baby have had a good week yesterday we played some good hard nosed basketball and then we went and had a long dinner and little party with one of the member families in our ward. They are pretty awesome.

We have been trying to get these newbs to quit smoking and change their lives but its funny how much people here don't have a sense of responsibility or work ethic. I am gonna have to whip them into the real world!  :) anyways i hope the fireworks were wondrous.

And i hope you have a wonderful week!!!

love, Elder Ballif