Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AHHHHH!!!!

Hey Family,

How is it going with your stud son in the MTC? I miss all you guys all the time except ryan.. you gotta write me a dearelder letter before I start showing the love to you man.

I am learning alot and having alot of fun. My companion is black.. and he doesn't know a thing about black culture, so I nicknamed him Elder Oreo.. I thought it was appropriate.

I have been learning alot the past week and I have been feeling the spirit almost all the time, which is great. I am very thankful for all of your love and support. (Donuts and Candy) Its has been really nice to know I have people praying and thinking of me at home and I feel it with all the letters.

I don't have much time left they limit our emails to 30 minutes every week so this will not be very long but I just want you to know that I love you all and I miss you all, but I am thankful I get to serve the Lord and find the people that need the gospel in their lives. I get really nervous when I am about to teach an investigator but I know that the spirit is with me and it will inspire me to say what they need to hear. Praying is so good so so good. I pray tons now and have been reading the scriptures alot. Well times up but I love you all and thank you for the love!

Love, ELDER BALLIF!