Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Week in Oregon

hello father, yeah, that was my first dinner in the area so that was pretty fun. oh and another thing.. i would much rather you guys send me stuff directly to my address.. this way i can get your mail like 4 days faster.. alot less depressing that way. so my direct address is:
 
2051 Campus Drive apt. #4
Medford OR 97504
 
I will probably be there for a while so i will write you the saturday that i am informed of being transferred so you can contact the mission office and find out where i am going before i know where i am going, which i am sure will be nice for you guys...
 
Ok, well my first week was pretty fun, met my investigators and had my first Sunday and now my first P-day in the field. Elder Geis is pretty cool, he went to BYU before he came out and studied acting so that is pretty snazzy, he has been out for 17 months and i am his first baby.. Hmm, Medford is a pretty fun cute little area. reminds me of Utah but more rainy.. Tell ryan to rewrite me a letter because the one he sent doesn't make sense whatsoever.. he just answered all my questions without explaining what he was saying.. so i am a little confused but its all good.. I am having a pretty good time here, my daddy is teaching me alot here. I got that bike from the elder returning home so that is nice, it is a pretty good bike.. i need to get a big butt pad because the seat is teeny tiny but other than that it will do very well. I believe I will be able to attend the temple here.. like once a month. Well i love you all and look forward to more mail and or email.
 
to Heather- i love you like a fat kid kid loves cake. i miss you, Attend church as much as your work allows.. you will be blessed because of it, i promise. And i can't wait to see you in 23 months..
 
to MOM- i miss you, i love you and i wish you were here so i could eat good food.. but i just make sandwichs all day. can't wait to read your letter. And i hope i got some top of the line ankle weights..
 
to dad- thanks for this huge email.. it took me like 15 minutes to read so kudos to you. I miss you too, thank you for the scriptures and byu news... i wanna know more next week.. when they actually play!!!!! Jake Locker better get hurt by Jordan Pendleton.. i can't wait to hear about it. i love ya. :) p.s. it doesnt matter how long my tie is.. i look GQ.. PEACE!!