Monday, April 2, 2012

Thanks for Birthday Wishes

Hey Family,


Thank you very much for the letters and Package for my Birthday. And especially for the Margarita mix. (nice....) I actually don't really like that taste but I would think you were sending me that as a joke. So its all good. I really liked all the stuff you got me. The spy glasses were pretty snazzy. I use them every day to make sure I don't miss any people to talk to about the Gospel with.

We went over to Cheryl and Larry's home yesterday to watch a session of conference and they really enjoyed it. I feel as though they will be baptized pretty soon. They are really awesome and nice and they love the fact that the Church is so family oriented. I am excited for them!!!

General Conference was pretty awesome.. I think I heard some little things that I needed to hear.. Especially the talk about holding grudges.. because unfortunately because of all of the girls before me in the fam.. I inherited that wonderful quality. But I can't blame them for that, I can only blame myself for not forgetting and forgiving others as much. I would say that with each new person I meet I automatically start to put them on a rating scale.. and if they do something that I like they go up on the scale but if they do something that offends me or that I don't like--then I tend to put them in the negative, and unless they do something that I like then I just don't like them. But I have been trying to fix that because that is not how I am supposed to view others.

I can't wait to get home though.. I am excited to see all of you and show you some of my "lovin'"...
It will be so precious. I get really excited when I see pictures of the little ones, They are growing so rapidly and I don't want to miss anymore of that cuteness. I am so excited to baby sit all of the munchkin squad. It will be a glorious time. I am just going to have so much to do when I get home... Catch Gata's with Cameron, Frolic in the lilies with Carsen, and finger paint with Princess Ellie. And teach Brynlee how to do the Soulja boy dance. (not really the last one but you get the idea)

I don't want you to register me for school yet, I wanna wait for a semester and just work but if you could look up what I will need to do to go to school and if you could also look up the requirements to play basketball. Just in case I am good enough to play when I get back and I get some Lebron Hops, :)

I hope you all are having a fantastic week and I will keep you all in my prayers for reals.

oh and I forgot to tell you that my new companion is named Elder Mcmakin and I already know him and I think that he is really funny.. so we will have some good times!

love you guys have a good one!



<3, Elder AJ Ballif