Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Riding Bikes in the Rain

Hey family, I hope things are going well for you this week.
 
My week has been so so, but that is ok. I just don't really like being in Eugene... It is pretty frustrating, I never know if I will get to email on pday.. no one wants to play sports and we have the biggest zone in the mission.. we ride our bikes all day in the rain and not much comes from it.. just some stress that I have to deal with.
 
 
But it is ok, because I am keeping the commandments and I feel the spirit regularly. Which makes everything a little bit better. I am currently reading "The Miracle of Forgiveness" which is pretty brutal. I thought I was doing pretty good until I started reading it. So make sure you are not depressed when you read it because if you are depressed... it won't make you feel good. I am also on chapter 26 in 3rd Nephi. I really enjoy 3rd Nephi, it certainly makes the tears come if your a sissy like me. 
 
We are working with a few investigators right now, not really much to talk about yet though unfortunately. I think this area is my least favorite so far... (mainly because I have to ride my bike everyday in the rainy cold) ... not a fan. 
 
 
I was wondering if you guys could send me my rugby cleats (the white/black/gold ones) 
we are playing football quite a bit right now and I would like to have cleats so I can further dominate the competition. :) I just wish that we played tackle... And I wish I had a gym pass. But I guess I will just have to work really hard when I get back to Utah so I can play a lot of football and basketball at the top of my game. :)
 
 
Well, I love you guys and I miss you and I can't wait to see you in 241 days from now.. I think... something like that. 
 
God be with you till we meet again.
 
Elder Ballif