Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When Ryan should Go

Hey Familohla,

It is good to hear from you guys ;) ... and by you guys I mean 2 of you.....

Whatever, I see how it is. I hope you guys are having a good week, my week was alright. Not much has changed.. except that we are going to be baptizing a 8 year old kid named Colby soon, it might be right after I get transferred.. Which is most likely going to occur on September 6th or 7th. I am not 100% sure on that but I have a feeling I need to go somewhere else.. because I have been here for a long time.

But for the most part things are going good for me.. I cannot say that doing this work is very easy for me, but I am very thankful that I came out here so I could grow. Because without coming out here I really would have been a foolish 21 year old next year instead of what I am now.. which is 10x better... and then some?

  Concerning Ryan's Mission or lack their of... I think he should think about it and decide what he should do.. its his life. But on the other hand, I would definitely like to see him for a little while. And help him better prepare... I would not be mad if Ryan even decided he did not want to go on a mission at all.. But that would be a very bad mistake if he chose not to. Ryan, from the feelings that I have gathered is acting a lot like I was before I came out here. And the only reason I am different and BETTER now is because I came out here and I stayed. Its not always fun or easy to be here and sometimes I wish I was home. But I am still growing and learning every single day I am out here and that growth would not have come without being here at all. So with that said, I would enjoy spending some time with Ry guy when I get back.. but it is his choice whither he goes before I get back or if he waits till I come home.

I love you guys a lot, I cannot wait to see you guys and hold you each very dearly. Especially MOM. She needs the lovin.

I don't know if I need anything.. I am doing well enough off.  I love you guys and I hope you have a magnificent week!

~Elder Ballif~