Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Letter to Jenn, following pictures from Brynlee's blessing...

Hey Jenn,

Thank you for that email. It managed to make the tears come which has been difficult as of late.


I love you guys, all of you guys. I wish i could be there with all of you and share these memories with you.. But it's ok because time here is temporary and I am growing and changing for the better. I can see the change but I still want to be with you all more.. I think that just shows how much I love y'all.


I am glad everything is working out for all of you guys and everything is peachy. Things here are going alright. I am getting tired of all of these people who are too stubborn to listen to us when we can really change their lives for the better.


Tell your boys i am their self appointed Godfather. And if they ever need anything from me. They can ask. Because when i am rich.. i will have plenty to go around. ;) I love you guys and miss you.
Love, 
Austin